Guacamole – Chef Ace & Axel
– 3 ripe avocados
– 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
– 1/4 onion, minced
– juice of 1 lime
– 1 small tomato, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
– 1 Serrano chili, stems and seeds removed, minced
– pinch of salt
1. Finely chop the cilantro and onion and add to a large mixing bowl.
2. Cut the avocados and add to the bowl. Add salt and lime juice and mash with a fork until all ingredients are combined and avocado is chunky.
3. Add tomatoes and chili pepper (to your desired degree of hotness.
4. Serve with chips!