Balsamic Bacon Brussel Sprouts
1/4 cup olive oil
1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed & halved lengthwise
1/2 lb bacon (more if you love bacon)
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat over to 375°.
2. Spay baking sheet and place halved sprouts cut side up.
3. Drizzle sprouts with olive oil
4. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
5. While sprouts are roasting, cut the bacon in 1/2 inch strips and cook until crispy.
6. Add cooked sprouts and bacon into a serving bowl.
7. Add balsamic vinegar, toss, & serve!