COME JOIN THE TEAM!
AMC is looking for cool people with a passion to exceed expectations to work with us!
Showroom Sales Consultant
The main purpose of this role is to develop, promote and grow profitable sales for our showroom to retail customers, local builders, remodelers and businesses. To manage the showroom and all aspects related to ensure customer has a great experience from selection to post installation to achieve raving reviews, top customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage retail showroom to ensure customer has a great experience, products are neatly displayed and accessible, all facilities are spotless
- Develop, promote and grow showroom and local sales to meet or exceed the sales goals set forth by the company, ensuring profitable outcome
- Hold events, trainings and seminars in showroom for potential and existing customers
- Participate and network in local shows and events, such as Association of Commerce, Builder’s Association, community events, etc.
- Organize and manage home shows and other events out of showroom
- Research, prospect and build sales relationships with builders, remodelers, and local businesses
- Keep samples, brochures, flyers, pricing and all necessary tools for the customer always available, current, labeled, with proper logo and contact information and in an organized and accessible manner in the showroom
- Effective use of our job tracking and estimating software
- Manage each project from selection through installation and post-installation, expediting and coordinating with other company teams, subcontractors and services required
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure showroom website and social media channels are maintained
- Experience in kitchen and bath, flooring, construction or /and remodeling, required
- Experience on retail sales
- Solid customer service experience and understanding that customer experience is directly related to the success
- Kitchen or cabinet layout and /or blueprint reading, required
- Experience on showroom management, desired
- Marketing degree, Kitchen and Bath Design or/and Interior Design degree, preferred
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office, cad, 20/20, social media, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, phone and email etiquette
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Ability to think strategically, overcome obstacles and objections and close business
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently. A can-do attitude. Proactive
- Must be committed, positive and hardworking
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work as a team and maintain cooperative working relationships with other teams
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to make decisions on the spot and solve customer complaint issues
- Highly reliable and possess ownership and responsibility of every project and customer
- Ability to create business and marketing plans and reports to management
- Dedication to high-values and consistently upholding AMC Countertops ‘standards and customer-centric focus
Monday-Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm. Saturday (required) 10:00am to 2:00pm. This is a sales position that requires flexibility of schedule.
Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Social Security, Simple IRA plan, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Health Care Plan, Dental Care Plan, Vision Care Plan, Short-term Disability Plan, Employee Discounts, Education/Training, Unemployment Compensation Insurance
Email your resume to email@example.com. Reference “Showroom Sales Consultant” in the subject line.