COME JOIN THE TEAM
AMC is looking for cool people with a passion to grow, improve and provide a superb Customer Experience.
Project Manager – Customer Service Rep
AMC Countertops is currently seeking a Project Manager to complement our existing team and facilitate our continued growth. Join the expanding AMC team and get started with a fun company that is established, proven, and always busy.
The ideal candidate for this role is a reliable and consistent individual who pays extreme attention to detail and possesses a positive and professional attitude.
- The Project Manager-Customer Service Rep works with our Dealer Customers assisting them in all their needs, inquiries, pricing, products,
scheduling, and efficiently manages, coordinates, and expedites each one of the project orders they place
- The Project Manager-Customer Service Rep is the First Point of Contact for our dealers and is responsible
for goal attainment to support inside and outside sales activities.
- This individual is responsible for building and maintaining business relationships with clients by providing excellent and prompt service to promote customer
loyalty and retention.
- The Project Manager-Customer Service Rep will serve as a liaison for all project aspects as well as the product and
- This role is responsible for proactively working with our teams a variety of time-sensitive tasks, duties, and administrative support in an organized manner and with great attention to detail in order to expedite each project in-process and complete successfully and profitably.
- The PM/CSR will be required to continuously educate customers on products, applications, and expectations; in addition to quality-control of all project-specific details throughout the process.
- The demeanor of this individual is vital to our company operations and a high level of courtesy, accuracy, sense of urgency, and communication is expected.
- This position requires a great work ethic, extreme focus on customer care and satisfaction, have a passion to exceed expectations. The position requires the ability to multitask, act fast to meet deadlines, and work under pressure in a hectic environment through phone and email communication, through our customers’ CRM software, and our job Tracking computer system.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in home improvement, remodeling, or construction
- Knowledge of cabinetry, kitchen and bath design, interior design, preferred
- Requires above average and updated understanding of computers and email, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google, CRM software
- Experience using CAD
- Ability to successfully handle calls, multiple computer screens, and fast information at the same time
- Should possess extreme focus on customer care and satisfaction
- Be a proactive person with a strong sense of urgency
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Excellent phone and email etiquette skills
- Excellent oral and written skills and effective use of the English language with good vocabulary
- Requires excellent organizational, prioritizing, and multitasking skills
- Superb time management skills
- Should be a problem-solver and apply knowledge in on-the-spot situations
- Ability to learn quickly independently and in teamwork and be able to follow directions
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Capable of the recording date and keeping documents filed and organized
- Be able to communicate with other teams and coworkers to improve daily operations and programs, which includes responding to questions in a straightforward non-offensive manner.
- Ability to reason and solve arithmetic problems and fractions and use of measuring devices
- Ability to enter data and information with high accuracy in a timely manner in our CRM system
- Eager to help others with enthusiasm
- Able to handle customer complaints and turn customers into satisfied and loyal customers
- Flexibility to adjust to changes of tasks and responsibilities, as required as our company grows
- Ability to reason and handle different type of customers, including difficult, irritated, and angry customers
- Dedication to high values and consistently upholding AMC Countertops standards and customer-centric focus
- Typically Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm, in Fond du Lac
Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Social Security, Simple IRA plan, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Health Care Plan, Dental Care Plan, Vision Care Plan, Short-term Disability Plan, Long-term Disability, Employee Discounts, Education/Training, Unemployment Compensation Insurance.
Email your resume to Resume@amccountertops.com and reference ‘Project Manager-Customer Service Rep’ in the subject line.