Why Homeowners are Upgrading Their Quartz Countertops in Oshkosh, WI
Face it, we are in the middle of a pandemic so many of us are stuck at home. This means that you have been stuck staring at those old and outdated bathroom or kitchen countertops since March and you’re now ready to make a change now that you have the time and have saved money on gas and eating fast food every time you forgot to bring your lunch to work.
If your current countertops are vinyl then it might be time to invest in an upgrade of quartz or granite countertops. Upgrading to quartz countertops has a couple of benefits:
- The style tends to last longer. Quartz countertops fit both a contemporary and modern style.
- Easy to care for and maintain. Quartz countertops are non-porous, meaning they will not retain liquids which means you don’t have to worry about stains.
- Quartz countertops are stone which means they are durable.
- Best value. Quartz countertops are similar to granite countertops but are
- There are many style options of quartz countertops because they are manufactured, unlike granite countertops.
Even if you decide to sell your house a year or more down the road, HGTV estimated that a minor kitchen upgrade can yield 98.5 of your investment and a bathroom upgrade can yield up to 102% of your investment. Quartz countertops are also more appealing to buyers due to their style versatility and durability making it easier to sell your house faster than other houses in your price range on the market.
If you have questions, give us a call at AMC Countertops (920) 204-7625 or fill out our contact form and we will call you! We proudly install a variety of sink styles and quartz countertops with custom edge profiles. We carry an array of sinks from brands such as Solera and Blanco. We install granite, quartz, and Dekton countertops, and offer brands such as Cambria, Silestone, Viatera, Caesarstone, Corian Quartz, and more. We service the Fox Cities including, Fond du Lac, Ripon, Oshkosh, Neenah, as well as Green Bay, Milwaukee, and Madison.