Shrimp Tacos – Chef Ace & Axel
– 3 tomatoes, cut into cubes
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 2 tsp olive oil
– 1/2 red onion, chopped
– 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
– 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
– salt & pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup chipotle adobo sauce
– 1 shot of tequila
– 8 flour tortillas
1. In a large pan over medium heat, add tomato, garlic, red onion and cilantro for a couple of minutes until onion begins to soften. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Stir in the shrimp and chipotle adobo sauce.
3. Immediately add the tequila shot to the pan. Stir until shrimp is fully cooked.
4. In a pan, heat flour tortillas. Once heated through, add shrimp mixture and enjoy!