COME JOIN THE TEAM
AMC is looking for cool people with a passion to exceed expectations to work with us!
Outside Sales Rep
We are growing our sales team! We are looking for an dedicated, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial sales professional to attack large opportunities that have been identified in under‐served markets. In this key position you will be tasked with generating leads and executing a sales strategy to fundamentally grow AMC’s market share and position. We are primarily looking for someone to cover the Fox Valley and Northern Wisconsin geographic areas but there are no limitations. Uncapped commission and complete freedom to leverage your experience and contacts in the construction industry. We represent all major brands in the Manufactured and Natural Stone Countertop Industry and maintain a very high reputation in delivering timely excellence to our customers. We are looking for a long‐term addition to the team with advancement and leadership opportunities available in the future.
Flexible working hours dictated by your sales activities; primarily work from home with some on campus meetings required as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new leads and follow‐up on existing leads
- Identify new opportunities and markets
- Help develop a high performing sales culture
- Act as a liaison between accounts and their customers and to internal AMC Departments
- Provide excellent customer service at‐all‐times without exception
- Work with trade professionals (Contractors, Designers, Selections Coordinators for Home Builders) to help guide their customers as they make selections.
- Work with a sense of urgency to provide customers with timely quotes and resolve issues as they arise.
- Must be willing to work on a rotational schedule in our Showroom on an infrequent but as needed basis
- Proven track record generating new leads and closing business
- Must be willing to hit the ground running and provide the best possible experience for all our customers.
- Experience in both B2B and Direct to Consumer Sales Preferred Candidate will have sales experience in the Construction Materials or Home Re‐Modeling Industry
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to work when your customers do
- Able to form strong relationships with customers by being friendly, trustworthy & diligent.
- Able to remain calm and focused in an active environment.
- Goal Oriented
- Outstanding kitchen and bath hardware aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google G‐Suite and ERP software Preferred Candidate will have experience with Moraware and CAD software
- Initiative to take on new responsibilities and learn new things
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong Multi‐tasking skills
- Incident free driving record and reliable transportation
- Salary, Uncapped Commission, Bonus
- Overall Compensation Package is based on experience
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Long‐term Disability, Life)
- Profit Sharing, 401‐K Plan
- Generous Personal Time Off (PTO) policy, Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development and Networking Support
- Work hard and play hard culture
- Long‐term employment and career advancement is encouraged through hard work and delivery
Email your resume to Resume@amccountertops.com and reference ‘Outside Sales Rep’ in the subject line.