COME JOIN THE TEAM
AMC is looking for cool people with a passion to grow, improve and provide a superb Customer Experience.
Admin Assistant for Customer Service
AMC Countertops is currently seeking an Admin Assistant for Customer Service to complement our existing team and facilitate our continued growth. Join the expanding AMC team and get started with a fun company that is established, proven, and always busy.
The ideal candidate for this role is a reliable and consistent individual who pays extreme attention to detail and possesses a positive and professional attitude.
The Project Manager Admin Assistant will aid the Project Management and Showroom teams in ensuring profitable completion of projects of varying size and complexity. Excellent communication, detail-oriented, and superior organization skills are required to be successful in this position.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Welcome and assist our Customers, Guest, and Vendors and help maintain a hospitable atmosphere to create a superb Customer Experience
- Act as liaison between AMC Project Managers team, Clients, vendors, and sub-contractors as it pertains to coordinating project completion
- Answer company phones, emails, and faxes in a timely manner to provide excellent Customer Service
- Prepare and create installation and care & maintenance folders for Customer jobs
- Register material warranties with vendors
- Assess Client project schedules to develop measure and install requirements
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the Client and project team
- Participate in both internal and external production meetings to actively assist with the determination and coordination of project requirements
- Provide assistance to specialty trades and sub-contractors as directed by Management
- Provide various forms of administrative assistance to the Project Managers in order to meet customer requirements
- Attend Project Management meetings and collaborate on project status and requirements
- Keep Management and others immediately informed about project status and issues that may impact Client relations
- Ensure Clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Excellent use of the following skill sets: verbal and written communication, time management, customer service, planning, executing, decision-making, technical, organization, and a managerial aptitude
- Additional administrative duties, as determined by Management
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the Employee is required to talk and hear. The Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers. The Employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, and stoop or kneel. Heavy lifting may be required, up to 25 lbs.
Typically, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm in Fond du Lac
Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Social Security, Simple IRA plan, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Health Care Plan, Dental Care Plan, Vision Care Plan, Short-term Disability Plan, Long-term Disability, Employee Discounts, Education/Training, Unemployment Compensation Insurance.
Email your resume to Resume@amccountertops.com and reference ‘Admin Assistant for Customer Service’ in the subject line.