5 Trending Sink Styles
The kitchen sink is making a grand statement in current kitchen designs. Trending sink styles are functional art that makes a bold statement, and Trending sink styles are intricate designs in unexpected sizes, shapes, and colors. The sink is meant to be seen! The latest trends include classic designs made of natural materials such as bamboo, copper, and stone sinks.
We are seeing large sinks that offer lots of space and utility; ideal for holding large pots and pans when it comes time for prep work and cleaning. Stone sinks are highly trending in many different styles. Our kitchens are the heart of our home. Every aspect of design contributes to its beauty.
- Farmhouse or Apron sinks made of various materials. Porcelain is still popular, so are other materials such as bamboo, stone, and copper.
- Covered sinks – these sinks have the double duty benefit of adding more prep and counter space and concealing a sink full of dishes.
- Stone sinks include soapstone, granite, marble, limestone, and travertine. Stone is sealed to prevent stains.
- Integrated marble and granite sinks offer a sleek and seamless design.
- Undermount sinks are made of granite composite and stainless steel. This style offers a seamless look with easy countertop cleanup.
To learn more about the latest trends in kitchen sink styles and countertops, visit our showroom. If you have questions, give us a call at AMC Countertops (920) 204-7625 or fill out our contact form and we will call you! We proudly install a variety of sink styles and countertops. We carry an array of sinks from brands such as Solera and Blanco. We install granite, quartz, and Dekton countertops, and offer brands such as Cambria, Silestone, Viatera, Caesarstone, Corian Quartz, and more. We service the Fox Cities including, Fond du Lac, Ripon, Oshkosh, Neenah, as well as Green Bay, Milwaukee, and Madison.